Friday, February 13, 2015

I'm Back!

I'm back! I know it's been forever since I last posted, and I've never posted on this blog with much consistency, but here I am! I have missed writing, and I have missed sharing, so I've decided to get back at it! I have set a goal for myself to write a post once per month. I know that's not a ton, but I like to set goals that are easy to attain. And if I happen to write more often, well that will just be a bonus! As you can see, I've made some updates to my blog- I've changed out the template & colors, and added some recent photos* of the family.

Speaking of family, we are doing well. Jeremy is in his third year at Charlotte Christian School. He is the upper school Spiritual Life Director and freshman Bible teacher. Jeremy really enjoys his students and coworkers, and I really enjoy the excellent work hours! It has been such a blessing to be a part of Charlotte Christian School! Our oldest daughter, Chloe (6) attends Kindergarten at CCS, which she loves! Our daughter, Claira (4) attends preschool at a local United Methodist Church, and is quite the smarty-pants! Our twins, Haven and Harper (3) keep me super busy at home! They are double trouble and double fun! And our youngest child, Camden (1) is such a happy little guy, with the cutest dimples and bright orange hair! We enjoy all of their unique personalities, and are so thankful for each one of them!

I've been working on a post titled "The best $100 I've ever spent!" and I'll be posting it sometime this weekend, so watch out for it!

Thanks for reading. It's good to be back!

~ Wanda


*Photo credits: Family photo and individual children's pics taken by Jennica Reis. Carter's photo taken by Angela Shea. Two incredibly talented photographers! Thank you both!

1 comment :

  1. This makes me so happy, I miss updates on the Cummings Family :)

    ReplyDelete